Mindfulness Workshop begins 1/5/19
Our mental outlook significantly influences our physical health!
For 2019, we’re excited to offer our 2nd annual Mindfulness workshop to help teach you the tools and strategies to manage our increasingly busy lives, improve our focus and motivation, and break through creative blocks that are common in this time of year.
Ever wish you could just ‘shut it all off’ and quiet your mind?
Find a way to stay productive, motivated, and inspired?
A way to stay centered, confident, and to make good decisions?
If this sounds like something you, a friend, or family member could use, then come joint us:
4 part Mindfulness Workshop Series at Pedal PT!
Saturday Mornings, 10:30-11:45am
4-Weekly Classes beginning January 5th
- Learn structured, research-based skills and practices to quiet the mind, reduce stress and find greater ease in your day
- Understand the science behind how and why these practices work
- Try different activities that cultivate an on-going home practice
- Get weekly email and in-person support to stay on track
- This course is open to everyone age 18 and up!
- To get the the most from the experience, we ask participants to commit to all four sessions and purchase or borrow a copy of one required reading (Jon Kabat-Zinn’s, Wherever You Go, There You Are).Structure:
- 4 weekly classes @ 75 minutes each
- Saturday mornings, 10:30 – 11:45am, at the Pedal PT office
- Begins January 5th, and runs until February 2nd (Note: NO Class on 1/19)
- Required reading: Jon Kabat-Zinn’s Wherever You Go, There You Go
- Taught by Sara Taggart from Koru Mindfulness :
Sara Taggart, MPA, RYT
Sara Taggart is an education consultant and Koru Mindfulness instructor living in Portland, OR. She completed her Hatha yoga teacher certification (RYT-200) with The Movement Center; 100-hr training in Viniyoga; 50-hr in Yoga of Awareness for Chronic Pain; a 10-day silent meditation retreat; and 30 months of training in mindfulness and meditation with her mentor, Gretchen Steidle Wallace. She experiences first-hand the power and joy of working with her breath to be more present in life, and enjoys making yoga and mindfulness accessible (and fun!) for people of all walks of life.
$199 course fee
-> Take advantage of ‘Early Bird Discount’ of $159 if purchased before December 24th!
AND. . . . Add a friend for only $100!
Turn off the ‘Mental Noise’ Make 2019 your best year yet-